I'm thinking about doing these link posts a little differently, and I'm hoping that the change will benefit all three parties involved (this blog, the linked blogs, and the readers). Over at FeelingNegative.com, we've been posting noteworthy links one at a time with additional commentary rather than just a list of links. The posts really don't take much time to put together, but they're so much more interesting than a big list as shown below.
So I'll probably give it a try here on Epic Edits for a week or two and see how it works out. What do you guys think? Good idea? Or would you prefer I keep it as a list post like this?
- Why ISO Is the New Megapixel
- Dynamic Range of Various Cameras
High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Want More Photography Knowledge? Try These Free MIT Courses
Your Photo Tips
- Warning, Graphic Content: Images From The Earthquake in Haiti
- How to Plan, Show and Promote a Photography Exhibit
digital Photography School
- War Photography, Meet Fashion Photography
- Photoshop Alternatives: Gimp and Photoshop Elements
The Discerning Photographer
- 20 Years of Adobe Photoshop & What A Celebration
- Killer Techniques for Shooting in Natural Light
- Backing up your photos