- It Ain’t What You Got
Creative photography project that encourages you to take good photos with crappy cameras. The results should be quite interesting! I think I’m gonna bust out my kids’ Fisher Price camera – 640×480 resolution, baby!
- Your Best Photos From 2007
Gather up your best photos from 2007 and post them on your photography blog (if you’ve got one). Aside from being a project, it’s always good to evaluate your photography and your progress as the year goes by.
- Capturing High Impact Urban Portraits
Huge detailed article on the art of street portraits — or portraits of homeless folks. Steve shows off some really impressive shots he’s taken, and he offers up great advice on this topic.
- Applying Make-Up, Without any Make-Up
Jake Garn Photography
Video tutorial for using Photoshop to apply make-up. Jake also shows some before and after photos.
- How To Clean Your Lens
The basics of lens cleaning and an overview of the tools for the job.
- Photophlow Takes Flickr To New Heights
Initial review of the new Flickr-based website called Photophlow, which is supposed to enhance your experience by offereing unique social features. If you’re looking for an invite, check here.
- 12 Ways to Really Improve Your Photography for 2008
Digital Pro Talk
12 tips from David Ziser on how to improve your photographic side for the new year.
- Use Wide Angle Lens Distortion for a Creative Portrait
LeggNet’s Digital Capture
Creative portrait technique that emphasizes the subject’s head and face.
- Video of the Week — More street photography via Fast Photos. I’m on a quest.