I'd like to do projects here on the blog more often. I think they provide a good way to expand our creativity and knowledge. We've done a few over the years, and they've mostly been my own ideas. Here are all of the past projects (and mini-projects) we've done over the last 2.5 years.
- Great Photography Websites From My Readers
- PROJECT RESULTS: Blown Away
- 28 Ways To Interpret A Photo
- 66 Faces of Photography
- Social Photography Tips From Around the Web
- 80 Photographers + 36 Networks = 257 Connections
- 80 Film Cameras for Under 50 Dollars!
- Epic Styler Contest Winners and Download
- Photography Business Project Winner
- Mothers and Children Book Winners
- (WT)Duck Photo Contest Winners
- (Flickr) Galleries of Iran
- PHOTO PROJECT: Edit John’s Photo
This time, I want you guys to suggest projects. Anything goes at this point — let's just do a little brainstorming to see what we come up with. If we get a few good ideas, we'll refine them later.