- A Beginners Guide to Capturing Motion in Your Photography
digital Photography School
Tips and techniques for creating various motion-blur effects with your camera.
- West Bank Protests – Part 2
More horrifying photos from Zoriah as he captures the situation in the West Bank.
- Front Element Scratches
I don’t know if I totally believe this one, but I’m not exactly going to try it out myself.
- Lens hoods: Are naked lenses ruining your images?
A good reminder article about using lens hoods on your lenses and the effects of not doing so.
- ATP Photofinder Mini – Reinventing Geotagging (Product Review)
An awesome review of a new geotagging solution by ATP Electronics. This one is different from the rest in that it geotags your photos without the use of extra software and complication.
- Photoshop tutorial: Stacking star trails pictures
Here’s a technique for comping multiple night-sky photos to create star trail photos with less noise.
- 50 Great Photoshop Tutorials for Clever Beginners
Wanna get crazy with Photoshop? Here are a few lessons for you to dive into. Most of them are graphics design oriented, but there are a few photography nuggets in there.
- Beautiful High Speed Water Photography
If you’re thinking about getting into high speed photography, here are some great photos to get you inspired.
- 16 Funny Senior Portraits And The Reasoning Behind Them
OK, this one isn’t exactly a “serious” photography article, but if you’re thinking of getting into portrait work (senior portraits specifically), here are some good examples of things to avoid.