Great stuff this week — check it out!
- Great Photography Techniques, Tips, Tutorials and Resources
This is a massive list of resources! Some serious learning to be had.
- Obvious Street Photography Tips
A great set of short tips for street photography including tips for equipment choices.
- Macro Photography 101, Part 2
In-depth discussion on the topics of depth of field, lighting, and various equipment options for macro photography.
- Review: Epson P-6000 & P7000 Photo Viewers
A quick review of some Epson photo viewers — aka: battery powered backup hard drive with an LCD, card reader, and some buttons.
- More Troy Paiva Photographs Of The Pearsonville Junkyard
A great set of photos from photographer and urban explorer, Troy Paiva.
- PhotoNetCast #10 – It’s all about Books
In this episode, the four of us bring a few photography book recommendations — some technical and some artistic.
- 37 Paid Gigs That are Only a Phone Call Away
If you're looking to make a few bucks with your photography, here are a few things you might look into.
- The Nuts and Bolts of off-camera flash – miscellaneous topics
The final installment of a 4-part series. This one goes into various topics mainly centered around sync speed of a flash unit.
- Stabilizing your camera without a tripod
A list of tripod alternatives that are cheap, easy to use, and small enough to fit inside your camera bag.
- David Griffin on how photography connects us
A great talk from the photo director of National Geographic, on the power of photography and how it connects us with our world.