Before we get to the links, be sure to check out this interview/review of ME! It's quite a lengthy write-up and it includes some answers to questions, quotes, excerpts, and lots of photos.
- 10 Tips For Designing Photoblogs
Pro Blog Design
Tips for designing the look and layout of a photoblog. Good advice for those looking to start a photoblog or those who already have one.
- 6 Methods for Perfectly Focused Self-Portraits
This kind of compliments the “Shoot Yourself” project — Self portraits are difficult, so here are some tips for getting the focus right.
- Model Suicides – The Series
Jake Garn Photography
Pretty funny mini-series on a taboo subject — 4 interesting photos.
- 9 Inspirations for Street Photography
9 good examples of what you can do during the winter months — street photography of course!
- How To Read and Understand a Histogram
Professional Photographer Magazine
In-depth technical review of using and reading histograms.
- The World’s Most Famous Photoshop Fakes
7 Photoshopped images that have been around the block a few times.
- Frame Your Images
digital Photography School
Tips and examples for using natural framing in your composition.
- 85 Great Photography Blogs, Galleries and Sites You Can't Afford to Miss
Another massive list of photography sites, all of which were provided by the readers of DIYPhotography.net.
- 4 Reasons to Never Delete Images
A few good reasons why you should keep your fingers off that delete button.
- Video of the Week — Some examples of extreme portrait retouching.