REMINDER: Today marks the kickoff of the December Challenge — Join Trevor, myself, and several others in our attempts to take a portrait-a-day for the month of December.
- 60 Sources of Inspiration for Photography
60 ways to get out of your rut and give your creativity a kick in the butt.
- 10 Photoshop Tutorials to take your Photography from Good to Great
10 Photoshop tutorials providing instructions that will teach you how to make the most out of your photographs. From color treatment, to sharpening, to trendy effects, the techniques discussed can be handy for a variety of situations.
- A Complete Guide to Finding and Using Incredible Flickr Images
How to Caption or Credit Photos in Posts
These are more directed at bloggers and publishers, but it's a good example of how many bloggers (including myself) utilize Flickr and the Creative Commons.
- More Thoughts on Concert Photography
6 tips and techniques for getting the most out of concert photography, where dim lighting, fast movements, and spotlights with a mind of their own can present challenging obstacles for any photographer.
- How To Get the Brain Juices Flowing
Too Many Choices, Too Little Time
Give Youself Some Homework
Digital Pro Talk
3 posts in a mini-series about finding ways to keep up your motivation and finding new inspiration. Very useful techniques and exercises from a seasoned photographer.
- I Bought This Expensive Camera, But My Pictures Look BLAH!
LeggNet's Digital Capture
Rich reveals the truth about dSLRs — the photos require post-processing! For the experienced photographer, that's a given. But many new photographers are shocked to find out they have to actually process the photo.
- Photography, It’s All About The Light
Pretty amazing example of how lighting at different times of the day can dramatically effect your photos. Cool time lapse that really drives the message home.
- GeoTagging – Is it worth it?
Informative article on geotagging photos and some of the ups and downs that go with it.
- Video of the Week — I miss New York sometimes.